There’s a beautiful river walk here in Pendleton, Oregon that runs along the Umatilla River.
Over the last week or so, as Sarah and I take our daily walk we’ve seen a guy stacking stones near a small falls in the middle of town.
I’ve stopped to take pictures and video a few times, but it’s been evening, and the lighting wasn’t great. On Saturday, however, we were able to walk around noon, and got these photos and video.
Get Dan’s Music Here:
- RT @Inaki_Gil: Ave Maria https://t.co/lb6Y5XV05a 3 months ago
- @thomasforth @KirkWoolford @ODILeeds Red-Green is the main one you need to worry about for color blindness. Use thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @LAGConfidential Don't feed the troll. I remember when @MattDoyle76 used to be a serious analyst. Now he patterns h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- The latest book by @SarahWoodbury is essentially an atlas of her 15-novel After Cilmeri series: Nearly 300 photos,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 months ago
- @MattDoyle76 You seriously call out 5'8" 150lbs Trapp for getting posted up in the box by 6'3" 190lbs Kamara? Seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 year ago