There’s a beautiful river walk here in Pendleton, Oregon that runs along the Umatilla River.
Over the last week or so, as Sarah and I take our daily walk we’ve seen a guy stacking stones near a small falls in the middle of town.
I’ve stopped to take pictures and video a few times, but it’s been evening, and the lighting wasn’t great. On Saturday, however, we were able to walk around noon, and got these photos and video.
Get Dan’s Music Here:
- @RMcElhenney and @VancityReynolds My wife has written nearly fifty novel set in Medieval Wales. I should have gotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- @ScreaminJay68 I have the solution: youtube.com/watch?v=oNEdED… 2 years ago
- RT @Inaki_Gil: Ave Maria https://t.co/lb6Y5XV05a 3 years ago
- @thomasforth @KirkWoolford @ODILeeds Red-Green is the main one you need to worry about for color blindness. Use thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- @LAGConfidential Don't feed the troll. I remember when @MattDoyle76 used to be a serious analyst. Now he patterns h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
Join 3 other subscribers