There’s a beautiful river walk here in Pendleton, Oregon that runs along the Umatilla River.
Over the last week or so, as Sarah and I take our daily walk we’ve seen a guy stacking stones near a small falls in the middle of town.
I’ve stopped to take pictures and video a few times, but it’s been evening, and the lighting wasn’t great. On Saturday, however, we were able to walk around noon, and got these photos and video.
Get Dan’s Music Here:
- @MattDoyle76 You seriously call out 5'8" 150lbs Trapp for getting posted up in the box by 6'3" 190lbs Kamara? Seems… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- @ScreaminJay68 @GrumpyMike88 TBH, Gareth had a San Jose Earthquakes jersey at one point, and Brynne is a confessed… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 months ago
- I know we should all be tolerant of others, but my home was defiled today with a Xmas card from @ScreaminJay68 w/ h… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 months ago
- 20170920 Dona Nobis Pacem: youtu.be/97rtRrTQgLI?a via @YouTube 10 months ago
- @Omar4Gonzalez Thank you for your effort. Keep your head up!!! 10 months ago